Monday, March 28, 2016

Methods to Motivate

This week I researched all the "tried and true" methods to prevent procrastination. After compiling a list of all of them, I tried to reason behind why this particular method would be helpful. I didn't understand why exercising before doing work would help with efficiency but now I understand that after exercising, a chemical, endorphin, is  released in your body making you feel happy, which could make your task seem less daunting. I also implemented one method in my life which was keeping your work environment clutter free, and it worked. I got my work done much faster when my desk was clean because I only thought about my homework rather than my messy room. My next steps are to integrate more of these methods in my life and once I find which ones work, combining them to come up with the best way to stop procrastination.

No comments:

Post a Comment