Monday, November 2, 2015

Unit 3 Reflection


Unit 3 was about generally about cells. First we learnt of different parts of an animal and plant cell, followed by learning two cell processes, photosynthesis and cellular respiration. This unit was difficult for me because I am really bad at memorizing things and there were a ton of terms. But what helped me was learning the terms as I learnt the processes so I was doing two things that I benefitted from at once. I understood cells in depth during this unit and as a class, it was interesting to dig deeper into specific cell processes. I want to learn more about how plants that live in the ocean where it is hard for sunlight to reach photosynthesize. For the test next week I plan to study by doing the regular reviews with vodcast and textbook notes but this time I will review the questions I got wrong in the CFU quizzes as a new strategy. Hopefully it will help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment