Monday, November 23, 2015

Unit 4 Reflection

This unit was about how things from cells to organisms reproduce. Mitosis and Meiosis along with asexual and sexual reproduction were big concepts and what helped me learn these was the infographic. I understood the process of mitosis so understanding meiosis was quite easy because it was just double the steps with a slightly altered end result. Again, many terms were difficult to memorize but learning them in related bits categorized them in my mind. The infographic helped me study because I went over all the information one last time before taking the test. Check out my Infographic here: https://magic.piktochart.com/output/9417972- biology-infographic Also at the end of the unit, we took a VARK questionare to see what type of learner we are. I got a 12 in kinesthetic and Read/Write learning, and a 10 in both Visual and Aural learner. This surprised me because I thought I was a visual learner but I’m a little bit of everything. That was cool and so was this unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment